Friday, May 25, 2012

Angels Event

Quote of th day:
"Fashion has two purposes: comfort and love. Beauty comes when fashion succeeds."
— Coco Chanel
I had the opprtunity to attend an Angels networking event at the 1010 Wilshire building in downtown LA. It was a very nice event. I kept things chic and wore a black dress, with a cream colored blazor, added a black mini clutch, I wore my hair up and had big diamond earrings for a nice POP, and of course my high heels! Leaving it a very sexy, yet professional look.







I got to attend this event with good friend Micheal Kiel, Executive Vice President with Redesign Properties and his partner Doug McFarland, Managing Director. They find amazing office space for any buisness desire, along with home realistate. They do amazing work and their recent client was Brad from Bravo t.v. show, It's a Brad Brad World. Check them out at http://www.redesignproperties.com/ .

                      Don't forget to "LIKE" sexy yet classy on facebook, or follow me on Twitter!

No comments: