Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Show me Sexy yet classy!

Hello lovelys, I would LOVE to start an interaction with my followers/readers. Every Friday I want to feature one of YOU on my blog. I would love to see what YOU think is very sexy yet classy. Email me your great look and I will pick my 2 favorite looks of the week. :)

Everyone is sexy yet classy, this interaction will start April 13th. Email me your looks at stefaniemckim3@gmail.com. Also please note that this is for men and women, everyone is welcome to participate!! :) Stay fabulous and classy!!


California sexy yet classy...


(Pants- Banana Republic,Blazer- Forever 21,Lipstick-Sephora,Top-older,shoes-Aldo)

Today I rocked the red lips (of course) and some crop navy pants. It is going to be sunny today in California so why not dress for the occasion? I added a flowy striped top, nude high heels, and a cream color blazer. Perfect for the office.


Get Inspired...





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the striped tee you wore wearing!!!!
Great inspirationsss!!
Dea
http://blog101.com.br

Unknown said...

love your outfit! Thanks for the inspirations and I will look through my arhives and see if I an find something worth handing in

xx
meinmode.blogspot.com