Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Why dream in color, when it can be black and white?

Quote of the day:
"I like being a woman, even in a man’s world. After all, men can’t wear dresses, but we can wear the pants."-- Whitney Houston

I like to keep things simple for work. Today, I decided to wear a black long sleeve v-neck sweater, with a Cotton pencil skirt, and of course high heels. For a very fun, an easy, sexy yet classy look. For my Tuesday. I wore my hair down wavy to add a fun look for the office, and if I want to head out afterwards for happy hour, I am ready.  I even bring accessories to go out in for example, I would add a fun belt to this look for an evening out.


Get Inspired...

Don't forget to "LIKE" sexy yet classy on facebook!

1 comment:

JonCasanova said...

You look sexy stef love the pencil skirt!