Sunday, February 19, 2012

Hopeless Romantic

Who isn't a little Hopeless Romantic?

Quote of the day:

"Ever give up on something you can't go a day with out thinking about?"

When I think about getting dressed for my day, I always say in my blog, how it really depends on how I am feeling. A lot of times you can feel hopeless romantic and can incorporate it in your look. Even with out knowing you are doing so.




If you want to go for this look, scout out a fun flowy dress that you can belt to add some style. When you go with a look like this, you can have fun with your accessories. Grab a fun flirty clutch, with some dangle earrings, a jacket, a ring accessory to add some pop to your look, and of course some heels.

Hopeless Romantic look...




Get this look!

Remember when looking for looks, it's not always going to be identical. You can always pick things that are very similar, with the same concept/idea. Making it your own look.













No comments: