Thursday, April 26, 2012

Black is Classic and Timeless

Quote of the day:
"Don’t be into trends. Don’t make fashion own you, but you decide what you are, what you want to express by the way you dress and the way you live."— Gianni Versace

Today I wore black ( of course). I don't know if you have noticed, but black is my main color option when shopping. Remember, that is okay, some people love color and others love black. It's classic and timeless and can go with absolutely anything! It's fun to mix it up, every now and then. So today I wore a black short sleeve dress, with a fun red cardigan, and my silver/black high heels. I keep my accessories very simple. I don't like to wear a lot of jewelry (it gets in my way at work) plus I think sometimes, "less" is more. So, I did silver ball earrings. For my hair, I did a lose up do for a fun work look.Very, sexy yet classy for my day at the office.





What inspires you?





Don't forget to "LIKE" sexy yet classy on Facebook!

No comments: