Saturday, April 7, 2012

Get Sexy Yet Classy with your Outerwear

Quote of the day...
"Style" is an expression of individualism mixed with charisma. Fashion is something that comes after style." -John Fairchild

I am currently in Washington DC visiting. It is a lot colder here than LA that I was inspired, to wear my amazing trench coat! I decided to keep it classy yet comfortable, since I was walking around the city for most of the day. I have a black long trench coat, with a pink scarf, skinny jeans, a medium size tote bag, some big sexy sunglasses, and of course some nice small heeled boots. A very sexy yet classy look, for a fun day on the town in DC!

A sexy yet classy day on the town..
(Jacket-Banana Republic,boots-Macy's,tote-Coach, glasses and jeans older.)

Inspiration...





A little DC fun...


Inspired...
                                                                

              Don't forget to join in on the fun, and "like" sexy yet classy, on facebook!

No comments: